Enjoy the discount and baking fun!
see all grocery products
Check out our blog for more...
All Pastry Ingredients
Weekly freshly arrival
See the Bread Proofing Basket
Click to see more Kitchen Tools
Kitchen First Aid
12月 28, 2020
Galette des Rois with Frangipane
Vanilla Pastry Cream
1. Milk in a small pot
2. Cut the vanilla pod in half. scratch the vanilla seed bring to heat. Add sugar and stir
3. Egg yolk with cornstarch combine well mix with the whisk.
4. slowly pour milk into the "step 3" and quick well stir with the cornstarch egg yolk mixture.
5. transfer the above back into pot and continue over the medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thick.
6. pour into a tray or flat plate cover with plastic film tight and let it cool for a hour.
150gr. caster sugar
bring to boil in a slow heat, until thick glaze on the surface on the pastry when it's still hot.
Tools use in this recipe:
scale and measuring
silicon mat and rolling pin
Comments will be approved before showing up.
8月 02, 2021
7月 14, 2021
6月 30, 2021