Enjoy the discount and baking fun!
see all grocery products
Check out our blog for more...
All Pastry Ingredients
Weekly freshly arrival
See the Bread Proofing Basket
Click to see more Kitchen Tools
Kitchen First Aid
1月 22, 2019
Make a Home sprouted alfalfa seeds in only 5 days, great for sandwiches, salad and especially your home made sourdough bread.
What you need:
1 quarter Mason Jar
1 Mesh Sprouting lid
2 Tbps ( 24g) Alfalfa seeds (see all sprouting seeds)
500 ml Water
1. Soak alfalfa seed in 500ml water for overnight. Pic. 1
2. Drain all water off in the morning, invert the jar over a bowl at a angle, so that the air will be able circulate.Pic. 2- 3
3. Night time, after about 8 hours draining. Rinse with water and drain water off again. Pic. 4-5
4. Repeat rinse and drain every night between these 3 days.
5. 3th day Tiny sprouts should begin to form Pic. 6
6. Keep continue rinsing and draining for possible 2-3times daily.
7. Until sprouts have grown in 4 - 5 cm.
8. Drain water off and enjoy a freshly green salad or with bread.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
8月 02, 2021
7月 14, 2021
6月 30, 2021