Important notice: KWUN TONG Showroom opening hours has been changed | 觀塘門市開放時間已經更改
food container, cutting board, knife...
see all grocery products
Check out our blog
All Pastry Ingredients
Weekly freshly arrival
See the Bread Proofing Basket
Click to see more grater
Kitchen First Aid
3月 09, 2020
Quick and easy to make cashew cheese, takes less than 10 mins
Prepare time 1 h
Marble syrup or 1 tsp brown sugar
1. Soak the Cashew for a hour
2. Blend the Cashew smooth with Garlic, Lemon Juice, ,paparika, Tumeric powder, Cayenne, Salt, Maple syrup (or sugar), Nutritional Yeast and 200ml of water.
3. Rest (150ml) water cook with the Agar Agar in a bowl, pour the above mixture to this Agar Agar water and cook and stir for around 3-4 mins.
4. Pour in to a mould (souffle cup) which coated with coconut oil. And set in fridge for 2 hours cover with a plastic flim.
5. This cheese can keep in fridge for 2 months.
*You can taste it and add more acid or salt to seasoning the mixture.
Nutritional yeast it's rich in B vitamins and B12. It's an inactive yeast that is made from sugar cane or beet molasses that have been grown for their nutritional properties.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
9月 08, 2020
6月 08, 2020
5月 22, 2020