Heirloom Yogurt starter (4 cultures) one pack with 4 different yogurt starter
1 packet of each culture: Viili, Filmjölk, Matsoni, and Piimä
- Viili Starter Culture: A Finnish yogurt variety, Viili is very mild and creamy, with a fairly thick consistency. It’s a versatile favorite that’s perfect on its own or in any yogurt recipe.
- Filmjölk Starter Culture: Another Finnish variety, Filmjölk has a tangy flavor reminiscent of cheese and a custard-like texture.
- Matsoni Starter Culture: Matsoni, from The Republic of Georgia, has a thin, custard-like texture with notes of honey. Its flavor is the most “yogurty” and is a popular choice for frozen yogurt.
- Piimä Starter Culture: Piimä, a Scandinavian variety, is very thin and drinkable with a mild flavor. Culture it with cream instead of milk to make a tasty sour cream-like topping.
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.
- 1 Tbsp for 1.9 Ltr. Milk (1/2 gallon)