January 22, 2019
Make a Home sprouted alfalfa seeds in only 5 days, great for sandwiches, salad and especially your home made sourdough bread.
What you need:
1 quarter Mason Jar
1 Mesh Sprouting lid
2 Tbps ( 24g) Alfalfa seeds (see all sprouting seeds)
500 ml Water
1. Soak alfalfa seed in 500ml water for overnight. Pic. 1
2. Drain all water off in the morning, invert the jar over a bowl at a angle, so that the air will be able circulate.Pic. 2- 3
3. Night time, after about 8 hours draining. Rinse with water and drain water off again. Pic. 4-5
4. Repeat rinse and drain every night between these 3 days.
5. 3th day Tiny sprouts should begin to form Pic. 6
6. Keep continue rinsing and draining for possible 2-3times daily.
7. Until sprouts have grown in 4 - 5 cm.
8. Drain water off and enjoy a freshly green salad or with bread.
April 11, 2019
January 16, 2019