Cannels copper mould, canele mold
- CANNELLE: Canelé is a small French pastry with a soft and tender custard center and a dark, thick caramelized crust. It takes the shape of small, striated cylinder approximately five centimeters in height and is a specialty of the Bordeaux region of France. It can often be found in Parisian pâtisseries as well.
- COPPER COOKWARE: Copper is used by many professional chefs because of its superior heat conductivity and durability.
- CAN LAST A LIFETIME: copper cooking utensils are used for generation after generation, all the while still looking as good as new.
- HEATS UP FAST: Excellent thermal conductivity, cooks food evenly much faster then Stainless Steel or Aluminium
- size:high 4.5cm upper diameter 5.5cm bottom diameter4.5cm