November 05, 2022
A Butter dough for the Weckmann, a typical Christmas bread in Europe, German and Switzerland.
200g Bread flour 550
4gr. instant yeast (or 2gr. fresh yeast)
above poolish (400gr.)
30gr. instant yeast (12gr. Fresh yeast)
800g bread flour550
6g cinnamon (optional)
100g Butter (soft)
1. mix the poolish in a dough and rest for a dough in fridge (or in room temp for 3 hours)
2. main dough mix all ingredients and poolish. until smooth and then add the butter last in dough.
3. Rest the dough in a cover bowl / container for one and half hours. take it out and cut it in 3 - 4 pieces. Roll in a long shape and rest for half hour.
4. Roll out the dough like in pic. and cut with dough cutter then place on the tray for another 1 hours.
5. Brush with egg wash and decorate with raisin , pearl sugar and the ceramic pipes.
6. Put in a pre-heat 220 degree oven, bake for 20-25 mins.
roll the dough in long shape and cut with dough cutter.
For decorate with raisin , pearl sugar , and ceramic pipe, then brush with egg wash and bake in 200-230 degree oven for 20-25 mins
Comments will be approved before showing up.
March 10, 2022
February 15, 2022
October 20, 2021